HARRY MISTRY ( Wills & Probate )
Harry carries out private client work within our very busy wills and probate department. He joined the practice on 2010 after gaining an LLB law degree from Nottingham Trent University in 2007. He went on to obtain his LPC at Nottingham Law School in 2009 and qualified as a Solicitor in 2014.
Harry joined Russell & Russell in 2010 and works at in the wills and probate department at the firm's head office in Bolton. In particular, Harry specialises in acting for older and vulnerable clients. He's a member of Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) and holds both the Older Client Law in Practice (OCLP) and Older Client Care in Practice (OCCP) certificates.
Outside of work, he enjoys watching cricket, usually at Old Trafford, as well as playing sports.
- Solicitors for the Elderly(SFE)
- Older Client Care in Practice
- Older Client Law in Practice
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners(STEP)
- Advanced Certificate - Administration of Estates
- Advanced Certificate – Administration of Trusts
- Advanced Certificate – Taxation of Trusts & Estates (due to be completed November 2019)
- Advanced Certificate – UK Tax for International Clients (due to be completed November 2020)
- Law Society – Private Client Section
- Hindu Lawyers Association
- Society of Asian Lawyers
- Bolton Carers Support (Trustee as of October 2017)
"... we were totally satisfied with every aspect of the work Harry did for us. Harry's professionalism in this matter was a credit to your firm and we would have no hesitation in recommending both Harry and your firm to our friends."
Mr & Mrs B
Mr Mistry explained and advised me into everything. Such a lovely man. Very happy with the service provided.
Harry Mistry was wonderful, patient and understanding for everything that we required. A very excellent service.
A very good service for applying for Grant of Probate. Always informed of anything that was required, good communication via telephone and post. Thank you for your prompt and efficient service.