It’s those who think ahead, plan well and react positively to change who are the ones that thrive and prosper. Here at Russell & Russell, we think to do that you have to have the right team in place. The right people drive our business forward, not only to meet the challenges we face as a collective, but also to make our firm stronger. Is this you? If you think you’ve got what it takes, we’d be interested to hear from you.
Solicitor - Family Department
(Bury office or Bolton office to suit candidate)
Vacancy Description: Solicitor – Family Dept.
Location: Bury Office or Bolton Office to suit candidate
Hours: 9.00 am to 5.00 pm - Monday to Friday (1 Hour Lunch)
Salary: Negotiable depending upon experience.
We have a vacancy for a Family Law Solicitor to work in our busy care team in the Family Department.
Working within a busy office with a friendly team of people, you will be expected to carry out the following duties:
- Be responsible for a caseload of care/public law files
- Undertake own advocacy
- Run own caseload and work independently
- Experience in care work
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail (accuracy essential)
- Good communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Guidance and support available from the team
The traditions and values, which first established Russell & Russell as an early pioneer of legal services continues to serve us well today. We still provide friendly, professional advice in the manner a traditional high street law firm would, but this is now blended with a 21st Century approach.
The practice has grown organically to incorporate nine offices stretching across the North West; three in Bolton and one in Atherton, Bury, Chester, Farnworth, Horwich and Middleton. Although we pride ourselves on being a regional firm, a number of our departments service clients throughout England and Wales.
The firm holds a number of industry related accreditations across all its service areas, in particular the Lexcel Practice Management Standard.
Web Site: http://www.russellrussell.co.uk
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- Attendance bonus
- Workplace nursery scheme
- 25 days a year plus bank holidays and an accrual system after 2 years
- Northern Rail discount scheme
- Cycle2Work scheme
- Referral schemes (PI, Conveyancing, Family & Wills/Probate)
- Discounted Services (Conveyancing, Family & Wills)
- Staff Introductory Scheme (Refer a successful applicant and get £500)
- Monthly Raffle Draw – 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes
- Dress down once a month (linked to a chosen charity)
- Annual Christmas Party & Events
- Charity fundraisers
Training & Development
- Training and development opportunities
- Internal workshops
- Compliance webinars
Applications: To apply please download and complete the Firm's Application Form and email with current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or post for the attention of Bethany Collett, Russell & Russell Solicitors, Wood Street, Bolton BL1 1EE.
To apply, please email email@example.com